Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    So about that surprise block party... I suppose if either of us were sports fans my friend and I would not have been surprised, considering that the All-Star game was here today. We did figure out the overall theme and put it all together. But how fun is it to think you're doing one thing and find yourself at a block party instead? If you don't know, I'll tell you - it was fun. :-)

    Today I was a useless blob all day and then I realized that I should be getting my bathtub ready for refinishing and became a frenzy of activity at 9:30 pm. Really it's absurd. Better than it was for a while there, but still a very unstable schedule.

    Therefore, even though I've been planning a post in my head about disembodied spirits in general and the finer points of exorcism using hypnotherapy methods, today is not the day. Maybe tomorrow.

    There. That should make you tune in!
    .

    No comments: