Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 8, 2009

    So about that BBQ free Laveen Pit BBQ... it has been dubbed the Lavegan Pit BBQ. I can't imagine how disappointing it would be for the organizers, vendors and performers to have the pig come out of the pit the wrong temperature. They couldn't serve it, and so we had the option of eating rolls, slaw, beans and cookies, or taking ourselves somewhere else. And that's how we ended up at a Red Brick eating pizza four hours after we thought we were going to be eating BBQ.

    Four hours later because of course we still caroused the stalls, such as they were, and checked out the old cars and took the kiddies in the group on rides. I found a hot pink bracelet that matches the hot pink earrings I happened to be wearing. And also a couple of neat things to give to my mother.

    So I worked most of yesterday, and got to spend some quality time doing fun things with friends today. Life is good! :-)
    .

    No comments: