Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008

    Leaps of Faith

    My final check arrived yesterday, closing out my previous life. Coincidentally (or not), I ran into a multi-faceted friend who happens to have facets that include an accounting business and legal expertise. God always provides whatever it is that I need. I was really glad to see her, and as she put it to me yesterday, "He never makes a mistake".

    Faith is the only thing that makes this leap possible for me. The only thing that balances the moments of sheer terror that sneak up on me every now and then is the knowledge that I have always had the things I needed, and I always will have the things that I need, no matter how it appears on the surface. I remember years ago telling a friend that if I thought I needed something and it wasn't there, I must be mistaken and it wasn't what I needed. He didn't get that, was in fact appalled by that, saying it was like a starving person refusing to walk across the street for a tuna fish sandwich. But I still think I was right. None of this goes how I think it should, but nobody can say that it isn't going anywhere... it is so oBviously going soMewhere...

    Randall sent a new song the other day, and then he did a completley fabulous job of combining it with a song we already had on the list. The combination is perfect, it's awesome, I'm excited! The next CD should be out soon - as soon as we find the time to record ... before Christmas is our goal. I think we need to work on developing hypno-hop. The development of that track was so much fun. Someone recently told me that she liked our hypno-hop track better than what she had experienced with ecstatic trance/dance. So I have been investigating ecstatic trance/dance as well as the electronic music category psych-trance (which of course Randall already knew all about). It feels really good to pursue something different. The way that our talents and skills combine awes me continuously - he is the best gift.

    I met with my Reiki/Hypno swap partner last night, which was great after several weeks of being out of synch with each other. We didn't do any swapping, we had a great discussion instead. I mentioned to him that I seem to have something going on energetically and he said that it definitely seems that way to him. I get tingles, for lack of a better description. Out of the blue, often seemingly non-related to anything going on in the moment. I have wondered if it was distance Reiki from somewhere, but don't think that makes sense. Reiki and angels feel the same to me, so I have wondered whether the angels are up to something, or maybe it's messages. I have wondered whether it's simply that my relationships today are so positive that I get tingles instead of swampy crap. But no, I still get the swampy crap as well. :-D I wonder whether my massage therapist friend is right and there is a breaking up and rebirth of my body occurring. Whatever it is, though, it feels really good and sure is interesting.

    I have a small business networking lunch to attend today, I'm giving tarot readings tomorrow afternoon for a woman who has hired me for a party, and right now I think I'll go watch Muppets. I love the Muppets. I can't think of a better way to manage stress than by watching the Muppet show. And if you doubt that, you should try it.
    .

    No comments: