Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 26, 2012

    Synchronicity

    Has anyone ever noticed the way sometimes things all seem to fall into place easily for everyone involved?  What?  You've all noticed that?  Well go figure!

    That unsettled feeling left for a while, but it's back.  Things are changing.  At least it seems like they're changing.  Something is happening, anyway, and it isn't just me.  When a coworker says, "things are strange lately" the day after a friend says that the ground is shifting, in the same week that I've had my own symptoms... well, it seems fair to say that we birds of a feather are experiencing something out of the ordinary.

    Not just out of the ordinary - positively out of the ordinary!  It seems to grow a little brighter.

    Meanwhile, back on the ground... I had a dream.  In the dream my mind seemed to be quite clearly telling me something.  And so I have done what I encourage so many other people to do and booked an appointment with a hypnotist.  You see, as a hypnotherapist, I have no excuse for any qualms I may be feeling - I know them for what they are: fear of change.  But really, what else is there but change? Fearing it doesn't stop it.  So in about 10 days I will take a deep breath and take my own advice.

    As soon as I had that appointment set up, someone made an appointment with me.  Coincidence?  Perhaps....

    No comments: