Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 15, 2012

    Build It!

    No more than five minutes after I clicked the button that made me an ordained minister, there was literally someone knocking on my door who needed a wedding officiant.  As soon as I had a brick and mortar office to use for hypnosis and reiki, people started calling for appointments.  Within weeks of publishing the first short story book about past lives and soul groups I was introduced to someone who might need the knowledge I feel prompted to share.

    I've always heard that if you build it, they will come.  Now I have evidence of that and I am encouraged to keep building.  I am also encouraged to pass on the word - whatever your dream is, build it!  They will come!

    No comments: