Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    I think I must have forgotten what it feels like to be alive. There's nothing like a blood sucking soul destroying job for killing any inkling of joy, gratitude, freedom... So when it returns it's like a miracle. Nowadays I wake up grateful and looking forward to my day. There are moments when I actually love my life. Good grief, I had lost my belief that it was even possible to love my life!

    We have recorded our second CD, Healing Rain. I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but I know that I cried after recording it, so I'm pretty sure the script works. :) As if it wasn't enough to cry after recording, I cried again when we played it through to get the voice/music balance worked out. Good thing Randall knows how to be kindly entertained by a sniffling girl. We also learned with this session that we need to start every session with some sort of invocation or Randall's computer will crash repeatedly and none of his files will appear on the file list. As soon as we asked for assistance everything was fine for the duration, thank you Azrael. I think we're on to something.

    But enough about the second CD, what is important to note is that we are finally starting to earn money on the first CD! Back in November, someone listened to one track on Napster, and as a result, in January we have $0.011 in the bank! Yes you read that right! $0.011



    If the road to riches is paved with pennies, we are definitely on that road! :-D

    My house has suddenly become much more organized and orderly, and any day now I'll have to start pursuing methods of garnering actual income. I know that clients are coming any day now!
    .

    No comments: