Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 24, 2009

    At last I have more things to say than I have time and space to type them. I'm always surprised by the length of my entries - it's the short version! It is! I swear!

    I am excited to have a recording session scheduled for tomorrow. We've been trying for three months to put the second album together and it's thrilling to finally be there. Not that we've sold any copies of the first one yet, but that's a minor detail. We have a body of work that is waiting for us to present it, we can see it stretching out in front of us, and we know that it is ours. We should get on with it already. Poor Randall, I am always so impatient. He's not exactly what I would call a saint, but he is tolerant of me.

    I am also excited to have a past life regression session scheduled for tomorrow. I learned some things with my surprise past life and I think it's time to address something else in the same way. One of my friends told me that in his experience there are physical symptoms that occur before a past life spontaneously surfaces. I had physical symptoms for a week before my surprise experience - I couldn't wake up, I was freezing, I had morning sickness. Morning sickness. There was no way, it was so confusing. But in retrospect it does seem reasonable that the recall of being poisoned and buried alive while in the first trimester of a pregnancy in another lifetime would lead to queasiness, sleepiness, and coldness in this lifetime.

    So lately one of my eyes has been bothering me. Not just the eye, though, that whole side of my face, on down into my neck, shoulder, and upper arm. I keep having an image of something that seems extremely violent and that is probably related. Not that I want to visit another nasty rotten experience... but I would like to have my eye back.

    I think the way it all works is amazing, simply amazing. The ability to heal is such a blessing, even when the process sucks. My agreement with God has always been that I will do whatever it takes to heal, and yet I was skeptical, I didn't believe, I sat on the fence... and now I am led to share Truth as I know it. My past life regression book will be a great book, it really will.

    I bet this post is long already, and I'm not really finished....
    .

    No comments: