Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 22, 2009

    I have been feeling tremendously guilty for not posting to my blog - after all, what's the use of a blog that nobody posts to? So I'm glad to finally be sitting here typing, even if what I have to say is a list of excuses and justifications. :-)

    The first thing that happened was that I facilitated a past life regression for a friend. I've been pretty much on the fence about past lives, but have never doubted past life regression as a valid and useful therapy tool. I therefore have not hesitated to facilitate them. However, this time when my friend reached resolution, I was affected.

    Someone told me that it's probably an occupational hazard. Maybe so, but it certainly wasn't one I had anticipated. I was forced to spend some time working through my part of the past life I'd shared with my friend, which was no small effort. Fortunately help was available. In the process I found the tools I needed to effect healing on the cellular level and seem to be mostly done healing a sleep disorder.

    None of that is exactly what I would call a picnic. Totally worth it, and I am extremely grateful to be able to address things in such a way. But still not a picnic. Healing is like that, I find - it's great to be healed, but doing the healing often sucks.

    Next I went to Albuquerque for a while to help out while my mother was on a vacation. It was great to spend that time, I love that I can pick up and do that. As a family we're not used to me being available, but it sure is great that I am. I watched old movies with my grandfather. Let me tell you, that's the way to do it - every thing you wonder about while watching is something you can find out on the spot.

    During the drive home yesterday I saw something in the sky and felt that God was looking down at me. At that moment I knew, all through me knew, that it's time. The old is done, the new begins, it is time. I asked for help with the parts that are still a struggle for me - I wondered if there is ever enough faith, and was informed that I have always had exactly the right amount. Hadn't thought of it that way, but I suppose it's true. After all - here I am.

    As I was dragging suitcases from the car to the back door, a voice said to me, "you have the most beautiful aura I have ever seen". um... I said really? He said yes. I thanked him. He said that it almost looked pure, but that couldn't be right, because I looked too old for that to be true. I said, quite dryly, that I've done a substantial amount of work. He said yes, he guessed I must have.

    Curiosity got the better of me and I asked him what it looked like. He said that the colors were shifting such that he couldn't really tell me what they were, but that all of it was clear and bright and full. I said that was nice to know. He said that he couldn't even detect scars and wondered how that could be. I told him that there is a way to cleanse even the scars, and that he must be catching me in an extra good moment, because I still have some things I'm working on and have not yet attained perfection.

    Then he said, "God told me that I would know you by your purity. I wasn't sure, but here you are and now I understand." I said that really, we would need to meet - in person, in the physical world. I have a rule about that. He said he understood.

    I thought it was a fun fantasy, and then I had a dream.

    He was in the dream, of course. I know what he looks like, it was a very clear dream. We were doing something that had to do with boxes. Someone is packing or moving or something. He seemed very serious and I noticed that although I could see him clearly, I couldn't really see his energy. It had to be bright, though, we were not in a dark place.

    It felt very much like meeting someone new for the first time, not like the times I've dreamt about someone new in this lifetime. This was a new person. I felt my usual hesitancy, caution. I thought that he was also being cautious and hesitant. In the dream I remembered my vision, and when I did, he commented about what God told him.

    I woke up feeling just slightly freaked out. It's time, and he's almost here. Oh my goodness. I hope there's enough time for me to get the house clean!
    .

    No comments: