Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 23, 2012

    Thought Jam

    So many topics, so little time!  I'm still working on meeting the challenge to provide 10 questions that relate my book to the topic of self-esteem.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's difficult to make the link, I just find it more difficult than expected to make the link multiple times in multiple ways.  It's a valuable exercise.  Go ahead and try it - take your pet hobby and find 10 ways to link it to improving self-esteem.  I'll be interested to know how it goes, too, so be sure to let me know! :-)

    Meanwhile, in soul group news, I hear that help is on the way.  That would be so awesome.  I've been experiencing a sense of anticipation and having some invisible conversations.  An invisible conversation is what I call talking with someone who clearly isn't there physically, but who just as clearly is there.  And I don't mean while walking down a public street pushing a shopping cart full of treasured belongings.  At any rate, publishing the first book shifted the flow and help is on the way. Exciting!

    Help won't come a second too soon, either, as I have been feeling unusually unsettled for the last few weeks.  Paradigm shifts are all very well in concept, but in practice I find they tend to be disruptive and challenging (as well as intensely crabby) periods.  I truly dislike being unsettled.

    No comments: