Twitter Updates

TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 1, 2012

    Only One of Me

    So much to do, and only one of me!  Today I got my new glam hair style.  I looked at houses, napped, talked with friends, and should be sleeping instead of typing.  :-)

    Now that I finally have a decent office space for my hypnosis practice it strikes me that I just might need to organize my hypnosis resources, so I've been doing that.  Wow I have a lot of reference material.  Which means, extra wow, I have been through a lot of training.  So many interesting things can be done with hypnosis - I want to specialize in all of them!

    My new certificates from the American Board of Hypnotherapists and the National Guild of Hypnotists have arrived and are ready to go in frames for display at the office.  But I haven't yet updated my web site to include the link to the paper copy of the book at CreateSpace.

    So much to do... and all of it so interesting and entertaining.  Life is good.  :-)

    No comments: